Wedding Photography Prices
2019 / 2020
I’ve spoken about my style and how I go about shooting a wedding in the ‘about me’ section, so let’s talk about the price.
I like to keep things as uncomplicated as possible so I have a few simple packages for wedding photography and a handful of optional extras to go with them if you want.
Included in Every package:
- Initial Consultation – where we get to discuss your plans for the big day, have a chat and get to know each other a bit better. I’ll also be able to show you some albums and slideshows and go into a bit more detail about what I do and how I work. I should also mention that there’s absolutely no obligation with the consultation. It’s a great chance to get to know each other.
- Super Talented Photographer (Me!) – Whether you choose the Full Day or Half Day package, It’ll be me taking the photographs.
- Your Final Wedding Images – individually edited & supplied in high resolution & web resolution with no watermark on a USB memory stick, beautifully packaged in a wooden presentation box. I even include some prints to get you started!
- Unlimited Licence – to print and share your photographs.
- Private Online Gallery – for you, your family and friends to view the images online, with a print option too, for that extra special shot.
- Full Day Digital Package: All day photography from getting ready to after the First Dance. Images supplied on presentation USB – £1200
- Half Day Digital Package: Up to 6 Hours coverage. Images supplied on presentation USB – £650
- Registry Office Package: Mid-week, York or Leeds Registry Office, 3 hours coverage (Ceremony, family groups and portraits of the Bride & Groom) – £350
- Engagement shoot – You will get to see how I work & I get to see how you both are in front of the camera and we all get a couple of hours of fresh air. Of course, if you have children or pets you’d like to include in the shoot to make it more of a family thing, then that’s fine too, the more the merrier. If you’d like to add in an Engagement Shoot at the time of booking, it’s an additional £50.00. Click here to see my Engagement Shoot portfolio.
- Second Photographer – If you’d like extra coverage of the groom getting ready as well as the bride & extra shots of the ceremony or reception, I can provide a second photographer for £250.00 until the end of the ceremony, or £300.00 until the end of the speeches.
- Photobooks – Add a 10 x 10″ Coffee Table Book to your package at the time of booking for an additional £150.00 (£200 afterwards).
- Fine Art Album – Add a 10 x 10″ Fine Art Folio Album to your package at the time of booking for an additional £350 (£400 afterwards)
Bespoke Film Wedding package:
I also offer a hybrid Film & Digital wedding photography package. If you’re interested in having your big day photographed on film, it includes everything that my normal wedding photography package includes with the added beauty that you only get from analogue photography. Please contact me for more details.
Portrait Photography Prices
2019 / 2020
I like to shoot family/couple portrait sessions away from the restrictions of a studio. Woodlands, beaches and parks are perfect for documenting a relaxed and natural family day in familiar and enjoyable surroundings.
The documentary style of my family portrait shoots will let you forget about the camera and enjoy yourselves. I’ll take care of the rest.
The booking fee for Portraits is £75.00 with the following options for how you’d like your photographs:
- Digital Package – 10 Hi Res Image Files with unlimited licence to print and share: +£75.00
- Print Package – Three 8×10” Prints + Three 5×7” Prints: +£75.00
- Full Package – Both Digital & Print Packages as detailed above: +£135.00
- Custom Prints – contact me for an individual price for larger prints
If you’d like to get in touch about potentially booking me for your Wedding or Portrait, please contact me.
Newborn Portrait Photography Prices
2019 / 2020
There’s so much to tell you about our Newborn Portrait Packages that we decided to create a new page with all of the details.
Everything that you need to know, from when to book, to prices is all on our Newborn page.